Q4A is a full-service architectural practice located in Toronto with work primarily in the residential and institutional sectors. We are seeking an ambitious, passionate, enthusiastic and detail-oriented graduate. Q4 offers outstanding benefits and provides an engaging work environment. Candidates should have a strong interest in contributing to an architectural team.
• Strong knowledge and fluent in AutoCad 2016 and Revit Architecture 2015;
• Ability to work independently, developing and coordinating drawings;
• Fluent in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite;
• Excellent ability with 3D Modelling skills; and
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture preferred or a minimum 3-year Architectural technology diploma
• Development of 2D and 3D presentation drawings and coloured renderings;
• Assist with Design and space planning at the schematic and design development phases;
• Produce conceptual building elevations, floor plans, and site plans including renderings for proposals and marketing;
• Execute drawings, construction documents, technical documents, sketches, etc.;
• Collaborate in the production of construction drawings and specifications, according to set standards;
• Collaborate in the production of conceptual drawings, technical production, and in solving technical problems;
• Contribute to the overall success of the projects by committing to utilizing best practices;
• Assist with preparation of material samples, specification drawings and presentation boards; and
• Assist in establishing office drawings standards and file/library management practices.